Klook.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

,

The rank of Momoland's new song on the music chart

47th

현재 모모랜드 신곡 멜론 순위.jpg | 인스티즈
While Bboom Bboom is on the 39th


-Both of these songs sound too similar..

-I honestly can't bring myself to listen it again because there's nothing new in that song..

-The song will rank higher once they start performing on music shows..

-I think the choreographies are quite similar as well..

-Actually, they're in a quite difficult situation.. They know that their net song shouldn't sound similar to their previous one but they had no other choice..

-It's not even similar anymore, it's just plain copy-paste..

-I get it if they're trying to stick to the same concept, but the songs sound way too similar..

-I think their new song sounds better than Bboom Bboom, though..ㅜㅜ

-They should've released something like Wonderful Love..ㅠㅠ

-I really like their previous songs such as Jjan-Koong-Kwang, Wonderful Love, and Freeze..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I really like Bboom Bboom but I got to be honest and say that their company made the wrong decision..ㅠㅠ Even the choreographies are similar. Bboom Bboom hit really big and they probably find it difficult to try out new things but this is just way too similar.. Poor my beautiful girls..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com