Klook.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

, , , , ,

The 4 out of 18 members in NCT that SM pushes really hard

Mark
(The only member who debuts in all of NCT's units such as Dream, U, and 127)

lDfzM
Doyoung

OmPaL
Jaehyun

SAETp
Taeyong


-Yeah, because Mark is talented..

-SM has no other choices besides pushing Mark and Taeyong..

-They have 18 members in their group..? I know no one else besides Taeyong and Mark..

-It's because 4 of them are so freaking talented..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Out of these four, Mark and Taeyong are the ones who SM pushes the most.. On top of that, Taeyong is the center until the point that I almost mistaken NCT as 'Taeyong and the other guys'..

-I completely understand why they want to push Mark, he's talented.. It would've been great if they pick out fixed members for NCT Dream..

-I can truly see their effort on pushing Taeyong.. But for Doyoung, is there anything he does beside being the MC for a music show..? I don't think SM is pushing him..

-Doyoung is so freaking great at singing..

-I know these guys, but not for the rest of the members in their group..

-These guys are the only four members I know in NCT..

-Mark has a tight schedule, I don't think he even has time to rest..

-Whoa.. There are 18 members in NCT? That's a lot..
trazy.com