Klook.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

,

Black Pink's figures in real life.gif

블랙핑크 실제 몸매 느낌.gif | 인스티즈


-Jendeukie, are you a doll..?

-Living dolls..ㅠㅠ

-They all look thinner and taller in person..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Jisoo has a really beautiful body.. So freaking beautiful..

-If someone like them walk past me, I think I would've just gone blank and stare at them..

-Jisoo looks so tall because of those heels, I have never thought that Jennie is small but seeing her walking next to Jisoo makes her look so small..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, look at Lisa's body proportion..

-Are they dolls or what..?ㅠㅠ

-My goals..

-I've always thought that Jisoo is thin, but turns out that she's quite more muscular than what I thought..ㅜㅜ I'm so jealous of her..

-I thought Jennie was taller than Jisoo.. This is so shocking..

-Whoa.. I can't believe someone could look that good in sneakers..
trazy.com