Klook.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

, ,

Konkuk University's student reaction upon seeing Mamamoo's Hwasa in personㅋㅋ


The guy in the end jumped hysterically while turning back and bragging it offㅋㅋㅋ



-I'm so jealous of him..ㅠㅠ

-His expression looks like as if he has the whole world inside his hands..ㅋㅋ

-Hwasa Unnie, me too..ㅠㅠ

-She pats his head, I'm having a heart attack..

-That's a very relatable reaction..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He turned his back and was like, 'You saw that??? Did you???'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My love, Hwasa..

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋ

-Can anyone tell me the title of the song that she was singing in the video..?ㅜㅜ

-I changed my bias to Hyejin Unnie after going to Mamamoo's fansign..ㅎ

-Hyejin.. You're so much hotter than the sun, so hot that you could grill beef tripe on yourself..

-Whoa.. Unbelievable. I really want to meet her in person..ㅠㅠ cries..

trazy.com