Klook.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I'm looking for a male idol.. Please help me..

I only saw the picture for 0.5 sec, that's why I couldn't remember him..
At first, I tried to remember his shirt's color so I could ask you guys on Instiz later. But after watching TV, I forgot it all..
I can't stop thinking about how he looks in that picture.
He's handsome.
His hair is in light brown color, his eyes are staring down, and the picture shows his side profile. He's wearing a checkered shirt in the picture.
The picture that I saw seems to be a fansite picture.
Please help me.

남자 아이돌을 찾습니다... 제발 도와주세요... | 인스티즈
(*poker face*, his hair is in light brown color, and he's looking downwards but his eyes still look big and pretty. He's wearing a checkered shirt)

Guys, I tried to draw a more detailed sketch about him. Please don't doubt my drawings. I remember everything about the picture except for his face, it's just as if it was blurred inside my mind. I can't even remember how his nose looks like. I also can't remember whether if the picture was taken from his left or right side, he might be looking towards left unlike what I drew..ㅠㅠㅠ And the picture isn't as zoomed as what I drew, but it's not a full-body picture either.. But thinking about the background, the picture might be cropped as well..ㅠ Anyway, I think he has a double eyelids.. His eyes are so beautiful.. That's the only thing I can say about him..


-I really want to help her find the male idol..

-Here you go..
  -Isn't it him?
  -(OP) Nope..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so curious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please tell us once you already find out the male idol you're looking for..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so curious..

-I somehow think it's going to be Suga..

-Can you tell us more details..?? What is the color of the shirt he's wearing?
  -He's wearing a light-colored shirt..ㅜㅜㅜ

-I have a feeling it's going to be one of Pentagon's members..

-Isn't it Moonbin from Astro..? That drawing really looks like him..

-Judging from the whole comments and the OP's replies.. It's either that male idol takes his own picture, instead of a fansite picture, or maybe it's a picture of a rookie, name-less idol..?
  -There's a possibility that the male idol the OP is looking for is a foreign singer..

-Or maybe he's not an idol..??

-Ah, I was so freaking sure that she's talking about Jaehyun.. Hmm, who could it be?


(i'll keep you guys updated with this post!)
trazy.com