Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

, , ,

Jungkook's reactions when IU delivers her winning speech


IU: Um.. (My speech) is too long, right?ㅜ
Jungkook: *shakes his head* No. It's okay.

He replies to her from afarㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+
When IU won the awards, he looked so happy as if he was the one who won the awardsㅋㅋㅋㅋ


ddUDb
HhaAS

But when IU passed in front of him, he couldn't even look at her and only took some glancesㅋㅋㅋ


I suddenly can relate to him on so many levels, he looks like a fan meeting his favorite celebrityㅋㅋ


-That's so cute..ㅋㅋ Seems like he really does like IU a lot..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like he replied to her unconsciously, without even himself knowing..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's me when I look at Jungkook..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Everytime I see gifs of Jungkook, I only focused on his body.. I didn't realize how cute his face isㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hul hul..

-He looks like a seal when he continuously claps his hands when IU wins the awards..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-In an interview in the US, they asked the first album he ever bought and he was like, 'Do you know IU?' and that's like the cutest thing ever..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jungkook-ah, do you like IU that much?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at his smile..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks really happy for IU..ㅋㅋㅋ That's cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-A fanboy..ㅋㅋㅋ Jungkook-ah, little did you know that your fans look at you the same way you look at IU..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's nice to see another fellow UAENA here..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks very cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I might go crazy at this rate..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can 1000% relate to Jungkook..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's cute..ㅋㅋㅋ I feel like I'm watching myself..ㅋㅋㅋ

-A triangle love.. A big fanboy of BTS, JBJ's Kim Donghan, couldn't look straight at BTS, he kept on glancing towards BTS throughout the show..
RudvQ
trazy.com