Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

, , , ,

The difference between Kai and Taemin

Taemin wanted to see Kai's chest, so Kai got shy and buttoned up his shirt

But Taemin, in the same situation, let him see and even joined seeing his own chest.
엑소카이와 샤이니태민의 차이.gif | 인스티즈


-That's cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋ KaTaem is seriously the best..ㅋㅋㅋ

-They have a really great friendship..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He even joins him seeing his own chest..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both Taemin and Kai are so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Taemin is such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys just can't help but root for the friendship between him and Kai..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love seeing all these interactions between two handsome guys..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The friendship that makes me happy just by seeing their interactions..

-This is why I love KaTaem..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-KaTaem is the best..ㅋㅋㅋ I wish you both an everlasting friendship..

-Like.. Why do they want to see each other's chest in the first place..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jongin, did you get shy because Taemin wanted to see your chest?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Don't you think they're just too cute to be real?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Jongin..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He even uses both of his hands..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love this friendship and interaction between Kai and Taemin..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Taemin is the cutest person I've ever known in this worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who feels cold just by watching the gif..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Taemin looks so bright when he laughs..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com