Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

, ,

The body guard at MMA who becomes a hot topic because of his excellent visual

I guess people are hiring bodyguards based on their looks, these days..

잘생겼다고 난리난 멜론 뮤직 어워드 경호원.jpg | 인스티즈

+++) Congratulations on winning the MMA awards!


-Jungkook is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jungkook is such a cutie..ㅠㅠ And so is Yoongi..ㅠㅠ

-I'm a very weak person, I think I need a bodyguard.. 

-He's so cute that I have this strong urge to crush my TV screen..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Does anyone know the name of that bodyguard? He's seriously so handsome!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, they're all so cute..

-That bodyguard is my boyfriend.. You guys shouldn't be posting a non-celebrity's face on Internet like this.. ㅡㅅㅡ

-My baby is seriously so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That's my baby..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I was watching the TV and then this scene popped out and he just looked so cute that I unconsciously crushed the orange that I was going to eat..

-Ugh... My heart.... Jungkook-ah..... Guys...... BTS is the best......

-That bodyguard is indeed very handsome..

-Those are my boyfriends...

-I seriously thought he was a real bodyguard and stared at the gif for quite a long time while thinking, 'He looks like Jungkook'....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I suddenly need a bodyguard...

-Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are you guys doing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jungkook-ah.. Jungkook-ah.. Ah....... Jungkook...

-Jeon Jungkook seems to be having fun pretending to be a bodyguard..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com