Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

, ,

Irene's ending shot during Red Velvet's stage for MAMA

MAMA 레드벨벳 무대 아이린 엔딩샷ㄷㄷㄷ.gif | 인스티즈
ㄷㄷㄷㄷ


-Hul.. Irene seriously deserves the title 'Ending Scene Goddess'... I mean, she looks beautiful in any other parts but she looks drop dead gorgeous when the camera shoots her during the ending part, just like those gifs..

-Ah.. She's really beautiful..

-The real Ending Scene Goddess..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Irene is seriously the best, like.. for real..

-She's so pretty, I think I'm going to cry..

-Unnie, I love you..

-Whoa.. Is she even real..? 

-God-God-Irene..ㅠㅠ Good-Joohyun..ㅠㅠ So gorgeous..

-I... died..

-Whoa.. Can a human be this beautiful..? She looks amazing..

-How many legendary ending shots does she already have..? She's really beautifulㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Look at her little smirk in the end.. She looks gorgeous...

-Whoa.. She's too beautiful to be real..ㅠㅠ

-I seriously thought I was going to crazy when I saw that little smirk she did in the end...

-She's a Goddess...

-Here Irene goes again..

-Crazy.. This is crazy.. I'm going crazy....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The way she looks straight into the camera.. I seriously thought my heart stopped beating..
trazy.com