Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

,

IU getting scolded by her fan (ft. you can tell by her voice that she's really angry)

IU: I'm saying this because I've heard some people telling me that I gained weight..
Fan: What do you mean by 'gained weight'?!?!?


-I knew it would be about this video..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I will never get tired of this video..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I clicked this post while screaming inside my head, 'What do you mean by 'gained weight'??!?!' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking ridiculous..ㅋㅋㅋ Her voice was so loud..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What was she so mad about..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was there in the concert when this happened..ㅋㅋㅋ It's still funny to me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at her arms and wrist, she's really thin..

-That fan sounded really mad..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This video is a legend..ㅋㅋㅋ She sounded so sincere when she yelled..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This will forever be funny no matter how many times I've repeated it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com