Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

, , , ,

The nice interaction that was seen during MMA

오늘자 보기 좋았던 멜론뮤직어워드 친목 | 인스티즈
오늘자 보기 좋았던 멜론뮤직어워드 친목 | 인스티즈
It's Heize, IU, Jung Eunji, and Suran.

Please have this kind of interactions for 100, or 1000 times more in the future!


-The real flower garden..

-IU is really pretty..

-All of them are beautiful..

-Whoa.. It would be really nice if the four of them do a collaboration or something like that..

-This is literally the best..

-My favorite singers are gathering up and interacting with each other..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ<3

-Lee Jieun, don't you think you're looking to beautiful to be real?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I really hope four of them will do a collaboration or release a song together..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. They're all my favorite singers..ㅠㅠ

-Huk.. My ears are happy just by looking at four of them together..

-They're my favorite singers all the time..ㅠㅠ Hurray for female solo singers!!

-Suran Unnie!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!

-That's our Eunji!! Anyway, this is a very nice sight to look at..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Jung Eunji, IU.. My love..

-Great..ㅠㅠㅠ Now let's have a collaboration!!!

-Flower garden..ㅠㅠ All of them are not only beautiful, but also good at singing<3

-Eunji-ya, why are you so pretty..???? Seriously, though.. You can have me, I'm all yours..

-I love Heize so much..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The best combination I've ever seen in my life.. God-Heize, God-Eunji, God-IU, and God-Suran..
trazy.com