Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2017

,

Which one do you prefer?

Chubby girls with pretty facial features vs skinny girls with average looking facial features

Upvote for the first option and downvote for the second one

[+274][-20]

1. [+38][-1] Obviously the first option.. It's not fat, but chubby after all..

2. [+29][-0] I would choose the first option with no doubt.. It can motivate me to go on diet..

3. [+6][-1] I don't like if it's too skinny.. I prefer average than skinny..

4. [+4][-0] There's this one chubby girl in my school who has a really pretty facial features.. She doesn't have the type of face that makes you go like 'Omg so pretty', but it makes you think like 'Oh.. She's kinda pretty..'..

5. [+3][-0] If you have a pretty facial features even though you're chubby, you're going to turn into a goddess if you go on a diet..
trazy.com