Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2017

,

I'm going crazy because of my crush's laughㅋㅋㅋ

My crush has a slanted eyes, deep voice, and sharp facial features which makes him leave a really scary first impression.
F*ck, but did you little know that when he smiles, his eyes look like a half moon and the aegyo sal under his eyes puffs up. And his laughter sounds like 'heheheheheh', it makes him sound like a fool.. 
It's so cute, it's driving me crazy.. He makes me want to destroy the class podium whenever he laughsㅠㅠㅠ F*ck..


[+211][-6]

1. [+131][-0] Class Podium: ???

2. [+52][-1] Why would you destroy the class podium..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're cute as well..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+36][-0] Why would you destroy the class podium..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+10][-0] Don't destroy the class podium.. How about destroying the board instead?

5. [+10][-0] Class Podium:

6. [+7][-0] Class Podium: *bewildered*

7. [+5][-3] I have a feeling the OP crush actually laughs like this.. I'm jealous of her..

8. [+3][-0] Omg.. I think I know how you feel.. My crush is really similar with yours!!! I seriously want to kiss him on the cheeks whenever he laughsㅠㅠ My crush looks a little bit fierce and his skin is tanned, that's why he looks sexy.. But he looks different when he smiles.. He makes me want to destroy my schoolㅠㅠ

9. [+3][-0] What did the class podium do wrong..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+3][-10] That sounds like Kwon Soonyoung.. That's how Soonyoung laughs..
trazy.com