Klook.com

Friday, July 21, 2017

,

Are there any jokes that you just really hate?

For me, I really don't like people who slaps other people as a joke..ㅋㅋㅋ
I just don't get it..ㅋㅋㅋ I hate it, even if it's just a jokeㅠㅠㅠㅠ
And they get upset once we get mad at them for slapping us, ugh..


[+316][-5]

1. [+258][-12] I hate it when people say, 'Are you an outcast? Why are you alone?'', whenever I'm alone or separated from the crowd.. I just really hate it.. How could they bring out the word 'outcast' easily like that?

2. [+254][-4] I seriously hate people who take my phone and scroll through my gallery..

3. [+196][-1] I hate people who diss me..?? How is that even considered as a joke..

4. [+116][-0] I don't like people who take pictures with my phone without any permissions..

5. [+95][-0] I really hate people who make fun of other kids' parents.. I just don't get those jerks who joke like that. I wonder if they have any brains or not inside of their heads..

6. [+86][-0] When people slap my head as a joke.. F*ck, I seriously want to kill them..

7. [+78][-0] When I buy a pair of new shoes and my friends discover it and step on it on purpose..

8. [+78][-0] When people touch my butt and chest as a joke.. I just hate it..

9. [+74][-0] I hate people who make fun of other people's looks..ㅋㅋㅋ Like.. Please take a look at the mirror..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+65][-2] When my friends hide my stuffs..
trazy.com