Klook.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

, , , , ,

Who is the first celebrity that pops into your mind when the word 'Chaeyeon' is mentioned?

1. Na Na Na Chaeyeon (Most of 90liners probably would choose her)
'채연' 이라고 할때 제일 먼저 떠오르는 사람은? (feat. 세대차이) | 인스티즈

2. DIA's Chaeyeon (Most of middle and high school students these days don't even know who Na Na Na Chaeyeon is)
'채연' 이라고 할때 제일 먼저 떠오르는 사람은? (feat. 세대차이) | 인스티즈
'채연' 이라고 할때 제일 먼저 떠오르는 사람은? (feat. 세대차이) | 인스티즈


-I'm a high school student and Na Na Na Chaeyeon was the first one who I can think of..

-I'm also a high school student and my answer is #1..

-I'm currently sitting in 11th grade and my answer is #1..

-#1.. Because it's just 'Chaeyeon'.. For DIA's Chaeyeon, I'm more used to call her Jung Chaeyeon instead of just 'Chaeyeon'..

-#1.. That's right, Jung Chaeyeon is also a Chaeyeon..

-My friend.. Because I have 3 friends whose names are Chaeyeon..

-It used to be #1, but it's #2 now..

-#1.. Because I'm a big fan of her, her songs are amazing..

-I'm 30 years old and to be honest, DIA's Chaeyeon is the only one I can think of..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you, Jung Chaeyeon..
trazy.com