Klook.com

Thursday, December 29, 2016

,

Kang Dongwon when he was around Park Bogum and Seo Kangjun's age right now

강동원이 박보검,서강준 나이였을때 ㄷㄷㄷ.jpg | 인스티즈
강동원이 박보검,서강준 나이였을때 ㄷㄷㄷ.jpg | 인스티즈

So freaking handsomeㄷㄷ


-He's seriously the best..

-Whoa.. He hasn't aged at all..

-My heart is beating really fast right now..

-I have to watch Wolf's Temptation again today..

-He's really handsome.. 

-Is he a human or a drawing..?

-Whoa.. God-Dongwon..

-Please marry me..ㅠㅠ

-I'm speechless..

-Whoa.. He's literally an art..

-I love youㅠㅠㅠ God-Dongwonㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He looks exactly the same.. He hasn't changed at all..

-My heart aches..ㅠㅠ

-He's 36 and he's labeled as the most handsome man in the world.. He looked more handsome when he was in his 20s..

-He looked handsome back then, and he still looks handsome right now..

-He's literally a character from a comic book.. 

-Oh my goodness.. He doesn't look like a real human.. How could he be that handsome..?

-Is he a vampire? He's suspicious;;

-I have a trouble with my breathing.. Help..

-Hul.. When was that?

-I guess I'm the only one who ages..ㅠㅠ

-He's perfect..

-Whoa.. He's really.. Handsome..
trazy.com