Klook.com

Thursday, December 29, 2016

, ,

Red Velvet's Seulgi's manner

She got off the car first and covered the other members who were wearing short skirts by using her coat, or a blanket. 
Left: 2015, Right: 2016.



-That's really cool..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That's really heart-fluttering.. I love you..

-Seulgi-ya..ㅠㅠㅠ

-As expected from my girlfriend..

-Kang Seulgi is seriously the best..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Seulgi-ya.. You're the best..

-This is why I can't help but love Kang Seulgi..

-Who are the other idols in the last gif beside Seulgi? I'm curious..

-Where was the last gif taken from..? Please tell me.. 8ㅅ8
  -[Gayo Daejun 161226] Jinyoung+Yugyeom+Ten+Seulgi+YooA+Eunjin+Lisa - 24K Magic. Here's the link! instiz

-Whoa.. That's really cool..

-She's not only pretty but also well-mannered..ㅠㅠ

-Bear Seulgi.. I love you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-You can have me, Seulgi..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Girlcrush..ㅜㅜ I love Seulgi..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's mine..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so sweet..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Seulgi is really cool..ㅠㅠㅠ I love her so much..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She's really thoughtful.. I love her..ㅠㅠ

-I once again fell in love with Seulgi..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Seulgi..ㅠㅠㅠ I really want to marry herㅠㅠ

-That's my girl..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com