Klook.com

Thursday, December 29, 2016

,

I don't know whether if she can be considered as pretty or not..

I actually don't think she's pretty... She looks a little bit like carp fish..

[+319][-153]

1. [+114][-31] Honestly.. I don't like everything she does but I agree that she's really pretty.. Look at how she has no make up in almost all of her Instagram pictures, of course she can be considered as pretty.. Eventhough she's not as pretty as she used to be, because she barely does idol-ish make up lately.. I hope she'll reflect on herself as soon as she can..

2. [+110][-39] I have to admit that she's so freaking pretty..

3. [+84][-25] She's indeed pretty, but not as pretty as she used to because of the things she does;;

4. [+57][-48] You can't hate her for her face..

5. [+40][-5] She looks weird in some of her Instagram pictures, especially the ones where she has her eyes half closed. But she actually looks pretty when she takes a picture with normal expression..

6. [+39][-0] She was pretty..

7. [+30][-29] Actually, you can't hate her for her face.. You might see her in another light if you know what she does, or uploads in her SNS.. But let's admit it, that she's beautiful..

8. [+11][-6] First of all, she's prettier than you.

9. [+17][-14] I honestly feel the same way, OP. This is not a hate comment.. I just somehow think that Suzy is prettier than her.. Probably because Sulli is too perfectly beautiful, that's why I can't feel her beauty.. Everyone keeps talking about how beautiful she is, but I just can't really see itㅠㅠ I don't hate her, this is not a hate comment, I swear!!ㅠㅠ

10. [+8][-2] She's the Sull in YoongSuzSul.. Just admit that she's pretty..
trazy.com