Klook.com

Thursday, December 29, 2016

, , ,

The idol group who collects all of their trash in a plastic before throwing them out

봉투에 쓰레기 모아서 버리는 아이돌.svt | 인스티즈
is Seventeen.
They always show up with a plastic of trash whenever they get off from a train or planeㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-My babies are so adorableㅠㅠㅠ

-My brats.. They're really cuteㅠㅠ

-Wonwoo is really handsome..

-Those are my babies!!! Everyone, those are my babies!!!

-Seems like they eat a lot of snacks when they travel..ㅋㅋㅋ

-They really look cute.. Like for real..

-Aww.. Good boys..

-That's so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ They're really kind..

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like kindergartner studentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't help but love them since they always do something adorable..

-Good job, my babies..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at what they ateㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pringlesㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-So cute..ㅠㅠㅠ They're so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ooooh... *thumbs up*

-My babies...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Kawaii..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com