Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Male idols who are famous for their elementary-student-like behaviour

Block B's P.O

Winner's Lee Seunghoon

Exo's Baekhyun

BTS' V

BTOB's Yook Sungjae

B1A4's Sandeul

VIXX's Ken

Up10tion's Xiao





-Our Taehyungie..ㅠㅠ

-I expected to see Seokjin in this list but I have to agree that Kim Taehyun has an elementary-student-like behaviourㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, Sandeulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a nonfan but Sungyeol is the representative of male idol with elementary-student-like behaviour..

-I bursted out laughing when I saw Sandeul's gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew Sandeul will be in this listㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Mino's expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was proud of his sauce masterpiece but Seunghoon took it awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Back then, Eun Jiwon was the representative of male idol with elementary-student-like behaviour..

-I really want to date a man who has humour sense like them..

-Xiaoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I expected to see Sungyeol here..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's unbelievable that the OP didn't put Sungyeol in this list..

-Everything that Jaehwan does makes him look like a baby but his build is a little bit...................

-Ssungjae Ssungjae!!

-Lee Sungyeol, congratulations for growing up!

-Pyo Jihoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's with Pyo Jihoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I expected to see Lee Taeil in this list thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com