Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

,

The worst official Music Video in the history

is Beast's Freaking Cute

 Their fans had to watch scenes of some women's butts in the middle of the night..
+A rainbow gradation that can be made in PowerPoint

Beast's faces weren't shown in the video and there were only scenes of some women's butst for the whole 3 minutes..



-What is thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Lyrics videos are usually like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ It can't be considered as music video but since it was officially made by the company it is called music video..

-I'm a fan but I have to admit this was the worst nightmare I've ever dreamed of..

-Freaking Cute.. I really like song so I immidiately clicked on the link of the MV when a notification popped up in my phone.. And I was really flutered because all I watched was lyrics in rainbow gradation and some women's butts..

-Their fans must be so taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really thought that they have crossed the lines when I watched that video for the first time..

-That's true.. The song is really refreshing and nice but the video is just.. hmm..

-Eventhough it's just a lyric video I don't think that is a right thing to doㅠㅠ The other idols' lyric videos are so pretty, thoughㅠㅠㅠ Do your work, Cube!!

-*sighs*.. I was really disappointed when the MV was released.. I think it's better for them to just put those lyrics in a white background than showing those butt scenes..

-Buttsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't expect that it would be this bad..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was looking for some Beast's videos yesterday and I legit thought this was a video made by some foreigner fans.. Fighting.. Please..

-I can understand about those women but the font..

-Pardon? When did they release thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it was going to be Seventeen's Adore Uㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hulㅋㅋ

trazy.com