Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

, ,

Hyorin who just can't seem to understand women

HR: What are you doing there?

HR: Why do you have to take a picture of your food before eating it? (They buy the food because they're) hungry as heck, then they should have eaten those food first (before taking pictures)

HR: They're taking pictures again!!! These women!


-Are women the only creatures who take pictures of their food before eating it? It's not like that, rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My older brother is a power blogger, that's why he does the same thing.. I just can't understand why do you have to stick the word 'women' there..

-It's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Not all of women do that.. I'm a woman but I don't take pictures of my food~~

-Is this something that should be taken as a serious topic? Didn't the OP write it like that because it's mostly women who takes picture of their food before eating it?

-She once admitted in Radio Star that she's different with any other women..

-She can talk like that because they're her groupmates..

-I think she's just saying that as a joke to her groupmates in that situationㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-If you're upset over this then you're so sensitive..
  -Agree.. There's no reason to be upset over something like this..

-She said that because it's a reality show, and she said it as a jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her expression is so real, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't this just another humor post?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's funny for meㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're actually taking a post mortem portrait. Please understand. 

-I watched that show live, and eventhough I'm not a fan, I found that really funny. I don't think this is something you should be upset at..

-I hope people will stop taking pictures of their food before eating itㅜㅜ It's giving me a lot of stress.. What are you doing with that picture, anyway..

-This was categorized as humor post back then but seems like everyone has gotten so much more sensitive now..

-I have the same mindsetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com