Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

, ,

The most legendary plastic surgery clarification

SD: 'This is my face. I look the same if I use my glasses.'

MC: 'You really do have an average face'


-'You really do have an average face'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like his sights are really bad.. His eyes usually look like a watermelon, but turned into a melon after using his glasses..

-So freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But are his sights that bad? His eyes became really small once he uses his glasses..

-I really like Sandeulㅋㅋㅋ

-This never fail to crack me upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks exactly the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That is so real.. My seatmate also got more handsome once he removes his glasses.. I have to say he becomes Jinyoung when he removes it..

-Sandeul is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew this would be about Sandeulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The magic behind glasses!

-Whoa.. Looks like his sights are really badㅠㅠㅠ It's not healthy to use lenses for a long timeㅠㅠ

-Lee Sandeulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His life is a sitcomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks exactly the same, only the hairstyle look differentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sandeul's eyes=My eyes

-It's been a long time since the last time I saw Junghwanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He turns into Junghwan from Sandeul real quick if he uses his glassesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, he's exploding with unique charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com