Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pictures of some idols that I saved eventhough I'm not their fan

I saved this! I remember seeing this picture in the comment section of a post and decided to save itㅋ


[+72][-7]

1. [+102][-9] I saved this picture yesterday..





2. [+89][-10] Infinite's Sungyeol.. He's the first man who's able to make my heart flutter after my favorite oppas.. But still, I'm not going to betray my oppas..




3. [+85][-2] For me, it's this gifㅠㅠ

4. [+58][-7] This!! Nam Woohyun is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38][-0] This is such an useful meme.. Thank you Sunggyu, thank you Inspiritㅋㅋㅋ
"A human who deserves to be struck by lightning"

6. [+32][-5] He looks amazing in this picture.. I didn't know he was this handsome..

7. [+30][-1] This..

8. [+28][-6] I'm a carat but I saved this picture of Jungkook because he looks so sexy in it..ㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+26][-2] I saved thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+26][-9] I'm not a BTS' fan but I saved this picture from a post about BTS' V.. I can see why people are saying that he looks like Nick.. Their expressions look exactly the same hereㅠㅠㅠㅠ Nickㅠㅠㅠ He looks like my Nickㅠㅠ

trazy.com