Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Whereabouts of the 'Sulli girl' who appeared in YTN News



-So pretty..

-So pretty.. What kind of social media doees she have? I want to know her ID..
  -She has an Instagram and Facebook account!

-Whoa.. She's really pretty..

-I want to try to live with that kind of face..

-Whoa.. The fact that she's just an average citizen with that face is just unbelievable..

-She's just an average citizen.... or is she actually a celebrity..?

-She doesn't look like Sulli, though?

-She looks like Goo Hara instead of Sulli..

-She looks like Irene..!!

-She looks like Irene with larger eyes.. So prettyㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She's really pretty.. She fits my ideal type..

-She's just a person who appeared on News once but why does she have her whereabouts posted here..

-I saw some comments on her Instagram that she actually doesn't look like that in real life but I still see Sulli in her..

-Whoa.. I think she looks prettier than some celebrities..

-She wears too much makeupㅠㅠㅠ Looks like her bare face is really pretty as well..

-Whoa.. Is she a human..

-So pretty.. But she looks like Pony instead of Sulli..
trazy.com