Klook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

, , ,

Did BTS' Jimin get a botox shot? (It backfires, I swear)

He really changed a lot.. Is it possible for someone to change that much..

[+38][-170]

1. [+123][-2] Jimin-ah, someone is making fun of you hereㅇㅅㅇ

2. [+117][-3] Don't disturb Jimin




3. [+91][-1] Ah, I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks so cute in the left pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+33][-0] He's so cute though.. He's losing a lot of weight because of kids like you, you do know that, right?? Ah I'm so mad.. Just edit this post or delete it.. Just look at how cute he is in the left picture.. Ah, I get it.. You're actually an Army right? You're just trying to promote BTS, right? He still looks cute no matter how much I look at him..



5. [+28][-1] I'm so upset because of posts like this.. He lost a lot of weight..

6. [+26][-0] What kind of botox are you talking about.. It's just because he lost so much weight..

7. [+22][-0] What kind of botox are you talking about.. Here I'll give you a proof that Jimin is one hundred percent natural.. He has always been that good-looking since his elementary days..




8. [+17][-0] *undetected noises* Jiminiㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+16][-1] I'm not his fan but it's really obvious that he looks like that because he lost so much weight, botox my ass.. You have any right to dislike him but don't post something that doesn't make sense like this..ㅎㅎ

10. [+15][-0] Do you want to get scolded?




trazy.com