Klook.com

Friday, July 22, 2016

, , ,

Three girlgroups with no hit songs as far

1. Spica (2012), into 5 years of their debut

(16 albums failed to hit big)

2. Fiestar (2012), into 5 years of their debut
(They have total 8 albums but no hit song)

3. Bestie (2013), into 4 years of their debut
(We don't have any hit songs because we have never hit big after debuting)


-I thought each of them have their own hit songs, though..

-Spica's Russian Roullete was really popular back then..

-Bestie's Love Option is so addictive.. I also really like Hot Babyㅠㅠ
  -Hot Baby is a good song..

-Russian Roulette is a good song, though?

-I really like all of Spica's songs..

-Spica has released more than 13 albums..?? I thought they were not that active..

-Ah.. This is so sad..

-I Need You and Hot Baby are good..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I really liked Bestie's Thank You Very Much..

-Fiestar's You're Pitiful is a good songㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

-I really like all of Bestie's songs, I swear..

-Spica's You Don't Love Me is a really really nice song..

-If I had to pick their representative song it would be You Don't Love Me for Spica, You're Pitiful for Fiestar, and Love's Option for Bestie..

-Spica's Tonight, Fiestar's You're Pitiful, Bestie's Hot Baby.. I thought those were their hit songs?

-Bestie does have a hit song, it's Thank You Very Much!

-But all of those groups' songs are really nice..
 
trazy.com