Klook.com

Friday, July 22, 2016

My boyfriend checked my internet browser history..

I went on a vacation to Busan with my boyfriend, I wanted to look pretty wearing bikini in front of him so I googled up something before that. On our way to Busan, he borrowed my phone to google a nice restaurant around, and he saw my internet browser history.. The thing that I googled up before going on the vacation was 'How to make your boobs bigger', he saw that and he kept teasing me for it for the day.. That was the worst date ever in my lifeㅠㅠ


-It's cute, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks like her boyfriend teased her for it because he found it so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The MCs told the sender to stand up but no one stood up until the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny and sad at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I was her boyfriend I do the same because I found her so lovelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What should I do.. She's too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'How to make your boobs bigger'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like her boyfriend found it so cute so he teased her non-stopㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋ

-She's too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com