Klook.com

Friday, July 22, 2016

, ,

Netizens raise their thumbs up for this male idol's sense in picking plain clothes

Seventeen's Woozi..
Nevertheless the fact that he has a small build, he knows what kind of clothings suit his figure really well..


-SVT is the shortened word for Seventeen.. Why didn't I know this..

-Eventhough he's small, his shoulders are so broad that's why he looks good in everything he wears..

-Whoa.. His dimples are so pretty..

-Lee Jihoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Everyone, meet my man. I said it, he's my man.
  -Pardon?
  -Your words are too harsh!

-He's so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. His dimples are so cute.. But why is Seventeen keep trying to lure me into their fandom these days????

-But everyone in Seventeen has good fashion sense..

-Seems like he knows what kind of clothing looks good on him..

-His clothes pick are so nice.. Is it because his broad shoulders? Maybe that's the reason why I stopped breathing after seeing a picture of him in white shirt..

-He looks like he's 180 cm tall if he stands alone..

-He looks cute because he's so smallㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where can I buy those clothes, by the way? 

-He's so cute.. I want to kidnap him..

-Where can I buy those kind of clothes.. They're totally my style, I want to wear those clothes as well.

-There's no way that our Jihoon is not a fairy..

-I really like it when he wears something pinkㅠㅠㅠ

-He really looks good in pink..

trazy.com