Klook.com

Friday, July 22, 2016

, , ,

The class of cameo appearance in Music Bank

lyrics: Go away, go drink alcohol or drink milk



-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-(The nickname for this user is: I want to see Cha Hakyeon getting wet) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  -Me too.. 
  -This personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then, me too..
  -Omo omo, me too..

-Music Bank is totally my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Bora is funny as wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-These days, Music Bank get rid of the formal vibes and change it with festival-like vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Music Bank these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm tired of these lame jokes..

-It's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dongni-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this for real???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dongwoon-ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He looks so excitedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Dongwoon Bank today was really funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched this and bursted out laughing because I was taken aback at his sudden appearanceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Legends onlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funnier because it's Dongwoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry between him and Music Bank is really no jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com