Klook.com

Sunday, July 24, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

A picture of today's Inkigayo Special Stage Practice Room

Astro's Rocky, Got7's Junior, NCT's Ten, Romeo's Hyunkyung, Seventeen's Dino, Monsta X's Shownu


-Chan is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Chan-ah, can I call you Oppa?ㅠㅠ

-What kind of stage are they going to perform today?

-I guess I have gotten much older.. I don't know who's who..

-I'm so old.. I don't know any of them..

-Jinyoung-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Who's who? The pictures are blurry..

-Is Ten the one who's wearing black cap? I can't recognize anyone else beside Chanㅠㅠ

-I don't know anyone beside Shownu and Tenㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I don't recognize all of them..

-Can someone tell me who's who..ㅠㅠ

-I guess I'm really old.. It's my first time seeing all of them..ㅠㅠ

-Our maknae is the prettiest guy in this whole worldㅠㅠㅠ

-Minhyuk-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My bratㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Is Inkigayo going to have a special stage every week?

trazy.com