Klook.com

Sunday, July 24, 2016

, ,

A male idol who shot an MV with his eyes half-closed





You are me, I am you
Because he was told that he looks intimidating no matter how hard does he try to open his eyes in a friendly manner, so he admitted that he shot this MV with his eyes almost shutㅋㅋㅋ


-Do they not know how lovely our Jiho actually is..

-He's so cute! He has succeded in flipping the whole world with his looks!

-Zicoㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like this MVㅠㅠㅠㅠ I always watch it whenever I'm boredㅠㅠㅠ

-Our baby looks like a dessert foxㅠㅠㅠㅠ So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-This is one of his best MVsㅠㅠㅠ I know he had a hard time shooting it, but its worth itㅠㅠㅠ

-Ahㅋㅋㅋ He looks so innocentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That MV makes my heart flutterㅠㅠ

-What do you mean by trying to open his eyes in a friendly mannerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so handsome..<3

-He looks like a wounded little cub in the last gif, so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Now that I read this.. He really doesn't look as scary as he usually is in this MV..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the MV that made me stan himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I find Zico is so innocent, though? He looks intimidating because of his hair color, don't you think so..? He's really handsome, anyway..

-I noticed something was different in this MV..

-Well, it's really obvious that he was trying to do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com