Klook.com

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Divided opinions about the best character Kim Hyeyoon has ever portrayed in her career

 








A. Eun Dan-oh in Extraordinary You








B. Im Sol in Lovely Runner





C. Kang Yeseo in SKY Castle

-Kang Yeseo is a really impactful character.

-Her role in Extraordinary You was great, but it was Kang Yeseo who made Kim Hyeyoon popularㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Im Sol💛 I've watched all of these dramas, and Sol stole my heart.

-I don't even remember Kang Yeseo now. Kim Hyeyoon's image is fresh and lively nowㅋㅋㅋ

-Im Sol💛 Whenever she cries, I always end up crying along with herㅠㅠㅠ

-D. My Melody

-I can't decide...

-Eun Dan-oh is probably the best character she has ever played in her career. Kang Yeseo is the character that made her gain popularity.

-I still can't get over Eun Dan-oh

-Right now, I really like Im Sol, but Kang Yeseo was also really good...

-Honestly speaking, Kang Yeseo. Although Eun Dan-oh is my favorite character, Kang Yeseo is undeniably the best character she has ever played in her career.

-It's difficult to pick one... But I think it's Im Sol.

-I've watched these dramas and I think it's Kang Yeseo.

-She did so well in portraying all these characters... But Kang Yeseo had the biggest impact on her career.
trazy.com