Klook.com

Thursday, May 23, 2024

The 8 Show gradually gains attention as it rises to 2nd place on Netflix Top TV Shows worldwide

 

theqoo

-Oh... People went crazy saying it flopped, though...

-Then why is everyone saying this show flopped?

-This is a flop.

-The show had 1.7 M views in the first week of release...

-It's true that this show performing better than the first week of release, but amidst all this, what's with the negativity?ㅋㅋ

-This is not even the official chart.

-It's only the first week, and people are already saying it flopped. They're all exaggerating. Hopefully, it'll do better in the second week.

-Off-topic, but Baby Reindeer is interesting, it's maintaining its rank well.

-I decided to try watching it. It was fun.

-Personally, I liked it better than The Squid Game.. At least there's no melodramaㅋㅋㅋ But the latter part was really intense and uncomfortable, so it might not become a huge hit due to the explicit stuff.

-This is worth watching.. It's like Snowpiercer, and I liked it.

-I watched it all, but the ending was disappointing.. And there were too many violent scenes, so it was hard to watch.

-I've been binge-watching it on Netflix for a while.

-It's enjoyable, but you might feel uncomfortable watching it from the middle part.

-It wasn't that brutal despite being rated R, I found it really fun.

-I stopped watching in the middle.

-The latter part was okay. I usually can't watch violent stuff, but this one wasn't too violent.


trazy.com