Klook.com

Thursday, May 23, 2024

An industry insider who participated in BTS V's MV production shares a story of Min Heejin


I want to share my experience working on V's solo album MV last spring. While working with Min Heejin domestically and internationally, there were some aspects that I felt.

I was impressed by her focus on understanding the subject (V) as a person and bringing out his "real" self, always taking care of the people she works with, and her leadership based on trust, where she entrusted work to others. (Of course, I received fair credit.)

From the perspective of someone involved in the project, the time I spent working with CEO Min was a meaningful experience, it was more than just doing the job I was paid for. It was a valuable experience where we could create something meaningful together. If there are opportunities to work with her in the future, I would like to participate with joy.

-Min Heejin is amazing... I want to work with her too.

-The way everybody who have worked with Min Heejin are showing their support to her while using their real names... It's really touching.

-Min Heejin seems to be really good at her job. People who have worked with her keep saying so and showing their support for her.

-Min Heejin worked on V's MV? I didn't know about that... Should I watch the MV?

-I want to work with Min Heejin too.

-Both Min Heejin and the people who show their support for her so openly are really amazing.

-I want to work with someone like that too.

-Their courage to praise Min Heejin without caring about Bang Sihyuk is really amazing. 

-V's album was really good. Min Heejin did a great job.

-As a leader, it seems like Min Heejin is a really good person. 

-What did they mean by 'fair credit'? Are they saying that HYBE doesn't usually give them credit?

trazy.com