Klook.com

Thursday, May 23, 2024

The waiting line at 'Lovely Runner' Pop-Up Store today

 

The popular 'Lovely Runner' pop-up event is covered by BAZAAR!🏃‍♀️ The crowd stretched from the basement entrance of The Hyundai to Yeouido Station, making us speechless. The hallways were full of picnic mats and fishing chairs, showing the craze for 'Lovely Runner'. For more details, check the captions in the video 🖍️. Goodbye, Sunjae... I missed my chance. See you in the next life 💦 #LovelyRunnerPopUp

Lovely Runner POP-UP STORE

📅 May 23 (Thu) - May 29 (Wed)

🕘 Mon-Thu: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM

🕜 Fri-Sun: 10:30 AM - 8:30 PM

📍 The Hyundai Seoul B2F Iconic Pop-up Zone 

I can only laughㅋㅋㅋㅋ They said since more than 1,000 people gathered, there's a possibility I wouldn't even be able to get in.

theqoo 

-I heard people have been lining up since 1AM

-Wow, this is insane.

-So jealous.

-I heard the waiting list for today was already closed...

-Resellers are so annoying. They should limit the purchase for each person;;

-I heard some have been even lining up since last night... So amazing.

-Wow, it's really popular.

-I don't think I can go... Please sell the merch online too.

-Aren't they all resellers?!

-Please sell the merch online tooㅠㅠ

-I don't think I can go if it's that crowded...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I don't think I can do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's impressive

-Whoa... 'Lovely Runner' is really popular...

-I really wanted to buy the T-Shirt....

trazy.com