Klook.com

Thursday, May 23, 2024

The part of DAY6's 'Love me or Leave me' that is considered to be the highlight of the song

 

theqoo

-How does Sungjin's voice sound like that?

-Sungjin's voice sounds like an electric guitar..... I mean it's really good.

-How can his voice be like that...? 

-Wow, it's so good, but won't his throat get hurt? Is he okay?

-I really like this part.

-Someone said that his face may look like an angel, but his voice sounds like thunder and lightningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I became a MyDay after listening to that part in Klcon Live. I was touched by himㅋㅋㅋ I've always loved his voice, but now I'm completely hooked.

-The lyrics are also amazing..

-This song is really good

-Sungjin's vocals are really crazy, so good.

-I'm a fan of Sungjin's vocals.

-Classic.

-My heart is racingㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, this song is a banger.


trazy.com