Klook.com

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Which country did you find to be the most unfriendly when you went abroad?

 

Can you tell me about a country where the overall demeanor was consistently unfriendly, not just towards yourself but to everyone? 

A place where you felt the general attitude of the people was unpleasant throughout your stay, regardless of biases, economic status, or different nationalities?

For me, it's Spain

theqoo

-France

-Spain

-Czech Republic, Prague. The city was really beautiful and the food was good, but would I go again? Just the thought of it makes me anxious.

-Belgium

-Paris, France

-British people are cold and French people are arrogant

-In China, when issuing tickets, they threw the change and tickets at me and the receptionist ignored everyone standing in line, saying they were on the phoneㅋㅋㅋ

-Russia

-Hong Kong

-Hungary

-Czech Republic, Prague, I genuinely left with tears.

-Denmark, I saw and felt racial discrimination as naturally as breathing.

-Italy, but to be honest, it wasn't so much unfriendly as it was treating me like I didn't existㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've been to almost all European countries, but Belgium tops the list.

-Even in France, they're not particularly friendly to their own citizens.

-Switzerland... Personally, of all the European countries I've visited, they were the most discriminatory against Asians.

-The UK, but it wasn't really super uncomfortable, but if I had to pick from the countries I've been to... it just had an overall cold feeling.

-Hungary, as soon as I got off the train, a scammer stalked me for hours asking for money, and every time I entered a store, the clerks stood behind me like they were watching a thief.

-Italy, but apart from that, everything was so nice that it makes me mad that I want to go again.

-Haven't been to a few places, but among the ones I've visited, Hong Kong...

-Franceㅋㅋㅋㅋ It feels like they discriminate against everyone, regardless of whether they're locals, foreigners, or Asians

-France and Italy seem to be the top two. Messy service but lots of tourists.

trazy.com