Klook.com

Thursday, February 22, 2024

What I felt after dating a lot of guys

 1. Men are all like children. Their mindset itself is not as complex and diverse as women's, but rather extremely simple. They can't think broadly and tend to focus only on the immediate situation and their own emotions. Especially when their pride is touched, even guys who are nobodies get all worked up and throw a fitㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously think it's nonsense to say that men are logical and women are emotional. Women are much more logical, thoughtful, and broad-minded~

2. Mentally, men are at least 2 to 4 years younger. I've met several younger guys, and I really feel that way. For example, if I meet a guy who is 1 year younger than me, his level of thinking is like having a younger sister who is actually 3 or 4 years younger than me. Conversely, if I meet someone who is 2 or 3 years older, their thinking level is almost similar to mine.

3. They're slaves to their desires. They're desperate to make progress, but they lack the skills and have no idea how to treat women; they're just slaves to their instincts. Once they get past kissing, they're eager to go further every time they meet, it's not just one or two guys who have experienced this. Do they even have sexual knowledge? They don't know anything, they're just trying to satisfy themselvesㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's the most disgusting part.

After dating more than 10 boyfriends, I've come to the conclusion that all men are pretty much the same. Honestly, after feeling skeptical once, I don't feel excited or happy no matter who I meet, and even if someone says they like me, I think, "You're probably the same as everyone else." After exchanging a few words with a guy I just met, I can tell what kind of person he is. Just think about it, your crush, someone you're dating, a boyfriend, they're all probably the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+401][-149]

1. [+299][-27]  It doesn't seem true that men are more rational than women. There are plenty of men who are swayed by their emotions.

2. [+282][-14] Agreeㅋㅋㅋ "Wow, how did you do that? Amazing!" If you react like this, they really love it. Seriously, it's no different from raising a young son...

3. [+168][-64] It's a scientifically proven fact that women are superior, more rational, and more logical than men. So, women should actively participate in the nation's key industries such as construction, shipbuilding, semiconductors, petrochemicals, space, aerospace, defense, automobiles, and electronics to show that they are superior to men and that Korean men are useless!!

4. [+147][-23] This is seriously 99.9% accurateㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+136][-140] Writing such posts and feeling "women are superior to men" while trying to boost your self-esteem seems a bit pitiful... I wonder if you've ever experienced a proper relationship.

6. [+110][-137] The time when men are the most beneficial to women is when they are slaves to their desires. In fact, if they weren't slaves to their desires, men would just build houses, create things, and ignore relatively physically weaker women, considering them useless. However, because of desires, women also live along with men in the infrastructure they've built at great risk. So, as they get older, the situation reverses.

7. [+45][-3] I can relate, men are not rational.

8. [+45][-56] You say you hate Korean men to death, yet you are the one who analyze and desire more than anyone else.

9. [+41][-28] I'm really sorry, but your level is obvious.

10. [+33][-16] Maybe it's just because you've only dated trashy men?
trazy.com