Klook.com

Thursday, February 22, 2024

The type of concert that is honestly quite challenging...





Standing

The sequence before the concert which at least lasts for about an hour makes you exhausted already + standing for two hours during the performance is really tough regardless of how enjoyable it might be..

Moreover, there's often stress from issues like height differences, clothing, baggage, and personal space...

theqoo

-It's so exhausting that I can't do it anymoreㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm short so I can't see anything ㅠ

-I was lucky to be in the front row, but I felt like I was being squashed for real + I felt frustrated seeing people using my shoulders as a camera stand ^^

-It's hard because I'm short, but if the spacing is maintained well, it's really fun.

-I couldn't do it, even when I was younger...

-It's terrible in the summer.

-It's the worst, seriously.

-It's fun, but damn, it's tough.

-I'll do it once and never againㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I recently went, but as someone who have zero core strength, I wanted to sit down by the end and the next day my whole body was sore and I caught a cold.

-But why do we have to go in an hour early? That's the most difficult part.

-I'm short, so I don't even try

-I'm short, so I absolutely won't go to all-standing concerts... Even in seated ones, my waist hurts...

-I really don't understand why they let people in an hour early. Even if you enter 30 minutes early, there's still plenty of time left???

-It's really tough, but it also leaves a lasting memory. Even though I say I won't go to all-standing concerts again, I'm a forgetful person, so if I get the chance, I'll probably try again.

-It's really tough, but there's definitely fun in it. But waiting from an hour before is something they should really change.

-Even before the show starts, I feel my back hurting... After the show, I thought my back was broken, and on the way walking, I dropped something and had to bend my back, and experienced hellㅠㅠ People with weak backs should not go standing.

-My back and sense of smell are ruined because of this.
trazy.com