Klook.com

Thursday, February 22, 2024

, ,

Gaeun Reveals How She Felt After Being Revealed as A Victim of Manipulation in Produce 48

 

Today, people who participated in survival shows gathered.
Could each of you tell me which show you were on and what place you got?
I was on Produce 48.
I ranked 14th in the final! (Turns out it was actually 5th).

Participant 2: Actually, two of you have various stories behind yourselves.
How did you feel when you heard about it?

Lee Gaeun: The day the list of victims was announced in the article, I came out after receiving dermatological care. I was getting calls like crazy. So at first, I thought I did something wrongㅋㅋㅋ

Now that I'm finally talking about it, I didn't feel good when the news came out. It was part of my life that I wished to forget, but suddenly the whole world labeled me as a victim. It was a bit hard for me to see everyone feeling sorry for me when I'm doing just fine. 


But my mom liked it; she said my daughter actually got in!
So I was satisfied with that!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

For your information, during Produce 48, Lee Gaeun's rankings were 5-1-1-1-8-5-5-14 (actually 5)ㅠㅠ

The full video is available on the YouTube link below!!

Besides Gaeun, there are also Haenam and Lee Jinwoo who participated in Produce X with Lee Jinwoo, Florian who participated in Physical 100, and JJ who participated in Street Woman Fighter 2.



-I heard Lee Gaeun recently appeared in a KBS daily drama and did quite well in acting. She's tall and her acting is decent, so I hope she continues to act in the future.

-Oh, my heart... I support her.

-Mnet is the worst... The victims are so pitiful... Even the X1 members who were disbanded after being selected... It's heartbreaking.

-This is why I can't support groups with manipulated members.

-Originally, she was in 5th place, but dropped to 14th place due to manipulation?

-Ah, Ahn Joonyoung is seriously...

-Lee Gaeun was my pick, and I cried a lot when she got eliminated. I was really raged to hear that she was actually in the final debut line upㅠㅠ But she occasionally appears in dramas these days, so I watch them every timeㅠㅠ

-She was my pick because she was good and hardworkingㅠㅠㅠ

-I still... think it's so unfair that she was manipulated to 14th place.

-Lee Gaeun would've suited La Vie en Rose concept really wellㅠㅠ

-Lee Gaeun was my pickㅠㅠ

-The fact that both Han Chowon and Lee Gaeun saying they're okay themselves... That's more heartbreaking.

-Seriously, I haven't watched Mnet since the manipulation scandal. I hope they go bankrupt.

-Lee Gaeun was my pick tooㅠㅠㅠ I was shocked back then, so how much more shocking must it have been for her? I definitely thought she was going to debut. I never imagined they'd pull off such dirty play. I hope she does even better in the future.

-I'm really upset... I hope Lee Gaeun and Han Chowon do well in the future... I don't know who the manipulated members are, but I can't see them in a good light.

-Seeing manipulated members perform with such confidence on stage...ㅋㅋㅋ

-It would have been better if they had just revealed it, seeing fans of the manipulated group insisting that their girls are also victims...

trazy.com