Klook.com

Thursday, February 22, 2024

, ,

Upcoming Girl Group Member Who Receives Positive Responses from Small to Medium-Sized Female Idol Enthusiasts




From left to right: Liv, Woni, Zena, Minami, May

Group name: Rescene
Member's name: Zena

She's really beautiful

-They're cute and prettyㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I also noticed her earlier, she caught my eye tooㅋㅋㅋ She's definitely the center.

-Overall, the group photo gives me NMIXX vibes.

-Oh, she looks beautiful. The other members are also pretty.

-Wow, really pretty.

-Cheering for them!!! They're so pretty.

-The first member reminds me of April Rachel, her smile is cute.

-Oh my, I looked it up, they're totally babies... Even the girl in this post is born in '08ㅠㅠ So pretty, do well!

-I don't know who they are but they're pretty...

-Which agency are they from??

-I also saw her on Twitterㅋㅋㅋ She reminds me of a Squirtle when she smiles, so cute...

-Her smile is really adorable

-These days, there's a growing response to them on various social media platforms, with people waiting for the member reveals increasing day by dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, I thought they were a virtual idol group like Maveㅋㅋㅋ They're really humans...!

-Wow, every member in this group is pretty, huh?

-Thought they were Triple S.

-The one with the wave perm and ribbon is pretty..

trazy.com