Klook.com

Thursday, February 22, 2024

, ,

The most influential fancam in South Korea

 

theqoo

-This legendary fancam taught me that someone's life could completely change with just one fancam.

-Seriously, that fancam was a bomb

-Even now, it's a legend. She's pretty and does well, plus she interacts with fans from time to time, which is nice.

-Wait, was that really 10 years ago?

-Personally, I think this was the beginning of what we now know as fancams. Fancams existed before, but this was a widely recognized event that made them popular. And then, because of Produce series, it became a necessary element.

-Wow, I also came in thinking about this haha, just the epitome of fancams.

-Even back then, I knew about it even when I wasn't interested in idols.

-I've been listening to "Up & Down" lately. It's amazing to think that video is from 10 years ago.

-Wow, really? 10 years ago, unbelievable...

-"Up & Down" is what made people realize what fancams are.

-Real life turning point.

-But seriously, even after a few years, it's still amazing...

-This was the one that made Hani famous, right? 

-Hani really should be thankful to this fan for her whole life...

-For real, this fan saved her groupㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How does it feel to change someone's life?

-Wow, it's fascinating. I came in thinking about this video.

-This is seriously amazing.

-I want to go back to those daysㅜㅜ
trazy.com