Klook.com

Sunday, November 19, 2017

, , , , ,

The top two idols who just never ages

2PM's Jang Wooyoung

hPBNW
jpuzL
iJuiD

Bigbang's GD

cDzhk
sJCqo
rnGvV
NTeKP

GD is already 30 and Wooyoung is going to turn 30 soonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Both of them don't age and have baby-face..ㅋㅋㅋ


-For me, it's Kim Heechul.. I was really surprised when I found out that he was born in 1983..

-Jang Wooyoung's face has never changed ever since he was a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's not like they don't age, but they're not that old..ㅋㅋ They're still 29 and 30, they're not at the age where people call them old..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Both of them look like their age and they actually have changed so much if you compare it to their debut days;; I'm not an anti, just stating a fact..

-I thought Kim Heechul and Leeteuk would be in this post..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I would like to add Yang Yoseob to this post..

-First of all, you gotta need a small face to look younger than your age.. Just look at them..

-You still don't know.. They haven't served in the military yet..

-For me, it's Kim Heechul.. No one can beat his baby-face..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Agree.. They don't look like 30 at all!!

-Jang Wooyoung looks young because he has a short face and he also still has baby fat on his cheeks..

-It's Seo Taeji for me..

-I seriously thought I would see Sechs Kies' Kang Seunghoon here..

-30 is not that old..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Eun Jiwon should be in this post..

-I'm jealous for the fact that both of them have baby-face, small face, and look younger than their actual age..

-I can only relate to that one comment mentioning Eun Jiwon...
trazy.com