Klook.com

Sunday, November 19, 2017

,

The part in Red Velvet's songs that always gets divided opinion in every comeback




The rap part


-Sometimes I wonder why do they put rap parts in their songs..

-Honestly, it's kind of cringey to listen..

-It suits the song really well, though, in my opinion..

-It's the typical SM-style of rap.. Everyone, except for Mark, sounds very cringey when they rap..

-I love Red Velvet so much, but not their rap parts in their songs..

-Well, I love the rap parts in Red Velvet song because of that unique vibe they haveㅋㅋㅋ

-I like the rap parts in Red Velvet's songs, though?

-I like Joy's rap the best..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm a big fan of SM-style of rap, that's why I have no problem listening to it. In fact, I love Red Velvet's rap parts!

-Except for Joy's rap part in Ice Cream Cake.. 

-I like it because they sound really cute when they rapㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's their charms, their unique tone when they rap, and I like it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-The rap part in Peek A Boo is honestly not that bad..

-Can't they let Joy raps? I like it when she raps..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I personally think the rap part in Red Velvet's songs are the killing part of the songs..

-I love that unique tone they have when they rap..

-Ah.. Seems like I'm not the only one who thinks that way. Red Velvet's songs are always nice to hear and then the rap part comes in and messes it all up..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Just don't think of it as a rap part, it actually sounds so much better if you think that way..

-The rap part in Ice Cream Cake is very nice, but they still don't have any other good rap parts ever since then..
trazy.com