Klook.com

Sunday, November 19, 2017

, , , ,

Multiple posts about Pristin's Eunwoo and Zhou Jieqiong going to a night club

[Zhou Jieqiong said she wouldn't go to night-clubs when she turns into adult]

YlYvR
'I watched a behind the scene video of Mcountdown and the staff asked Jieqiong, 'Jieqiong, shouldn't you go to night-clubs with the older members once you turn 20?' and Jieqiong cut her right away and answered, 'I won't go to that kind of place~' and I was kind of surprised.. I thought she was very sure of what she said and yet.. She did the opposite of what she said'
SyNtI


-It's normal to think that way before you turn into an adult..

-Same.. I seriously thought I wouldn't drink alcohol when I turn into an adult, I was wrong..

-Seems like you have never changed your mind in your entire life..

-You guys are seriously hating on her for this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Being a celebrity must be a really tiring job... They get hate for everything they doㅠㅠ

-Ugh.. You guys must be kidding me, going to a night-club is not a big deal..

-So what..??

-F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ Then what is she supposed to do? Scream, 'I'm going to a night-club!!!' 'Yes, I'm going to a night-club once I turn into an adult!!!', like that?ㅋㅋㅋ

-The three girls next to her look exactly the same..

-She's an adult, it's okay for her to go to night-clubs..ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of bullshit is this..ㅋㅋㅋ

-When I was in high school, I promised myself to never drink coffee because I heard it makes you become stupider and yet I broke that promise..

-It's not like she went to a forbidden area or something like that..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And it's normal to change your mind..

-What's so wrong with going to a night-club..

-I feel sorry for Zhou Jieqiong.. She gets hate for every little thing she does..

-You can quit the fandom if you don't like the idea of her going to a night-clubㅋㅋㅋ I mean, idols don't always have to grant their fans' wishes..

-You're turning this into a problem?ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ugh.. It must be really tiring to be a celebrity...


#2
[Fan who got disappointed at Pristin's Eunwoo and Jieqiong for going to a night club]

cgneO
SomKyul

'It has almost been 2 years since I first became a fan of Zhou Jieqiong..
Honestly, rather than feeling disappointed, I feel like..
Okay, f*ck it, they're adults and it's normal for them to go to night-clubs. But it hasn't even been a year since they debuted. 
Right now is the time for them to make up their images on public and yet they went to a night-club and took a selfie as if they wanted to brag it off to the public.
When fans meet them on the street and ask for pictures, they'd reject it saying that their company doesn't allow them and yet they're bravely taking selfies in a night-club.
Ah.. I'm having a mental breakdown right now.
The fact that their company doesn't control them, a girl group that's barely one year into their debut, just doesn't make any sense at all to me. 
Both their company and also the girls themselves are problematic. 

I'm freaking disappointed in Zhou Jieqiong, seems like her desperateness has faded away since she originally comes from a wealthy family.
They should've just kept it (going to a night-club) as a secret and didn't take any selfies.'


-I don't get this fan.. It's not like the girls took selfies with men or anything like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally understand the fan..

-What.. What's so wrong about this..?

-I can relate to that one fan.. They're still a rookie and they need to make up a good images for the public..

-It's normal for that fan to feel disappointed.. If I was them, I would've felt the same way..

-I'm not saying that the girls going to a night-club is a wrong thing, but I can totally understand the fan.. I would've felt the same way if it happened to my biases..ㅠㅠ

-I can totally relate to that one fan.. They shouldn't have taken any selfies..

-I know right..ㅋㅋㅋ They reject fans when they ask pictures on streets and yet they're taking selfies in a night-club..

-There are things that they should give up when they become idols.. I mean, they have every right to go to night-clubs. But fans have every right to quit their fandoms as well..

-I can understand that one fan.. Anyway, it's my first time seeing female idols going to a night-club and bravely take selfies there..

-They're just barely 8 months into their debut..

-I can understand the girls too.. They're free to go to night-clubs and stuffs, but at least, don't be so obvious about it.. It's not like going to night-clubs is something that you should be proud of..

-To all those people who comment like 'They're adults, what's so wrong about them going to a night-club?'.. I wonder if they still could be that cool when the same thing goes to their idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You guys are saying you can relate and understand that fan..?? Wow, I'm shocked..

-The same thing did happen to my idol and honestly, I feel nothing..

-They're taking a selfie with their friends.. Fans and friends are obviously different..

-I seriously don't know what's the problem here..


trazy.com