Klook.com

Sunday, November 19, 2017

,

The group who's able to rock a weird choreography



-Ah.. I love this..

-They're good at dancing..

-Jia is a freaking good dancer..

-The outfits are so much weirder..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The choreography for this song requires a lot of rolling and laying on the ground, and even doing hand stand.. It's just very difficult and yet they all rock it really well because these girls are good dancers..

-This is my favorite song of Miss A..

-Even the foreign member's pronunciations are really good..ㅎㅎㅎ

-This group is full of good dancers.. Watch their performance of 'Hush' and you'll realize how good their dancing skills are..

-The song that no one shouldn't be doing in Idol Audition Program, in my opinion..

-The dance doesn't look weird at all because they're Miss A.. They're amazingㅋㅋㅋ

-Their outfits are so much weirder.. It must be really hard for them to sing live while dancing to the choreography..

-Whoa.. The choreography.. These girls are amazing..

-I didn't know it back then but now that I realize it, this song is very JYP-ishㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't know they were this good at dancing.. Well, no wonder, though. They first hit big at their debut because of their dancing skills..

-I love this song so much.. I still listen to it these days..

-All of Miss A's members are good dancers..

-I remember how shocked I was when I heard them sing this song live while dancing to the choreography..
trazy.com