Klook.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

, ,

The male idol who has a poor eyesight

is Seventeen's Wonwoo

He has a really poor eyesight that he wears his real glasses as soon as he's done performing on stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

That's really his own glasses..

Jeon Wonwoo, the bag of luck<3
Seventeen, let's hit big in 2017!

[+414][-22]

1. [+100][-3] I like his glasses..

2. [+95][-2] I'm an Exo-L but I find him so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ During their cover stage of SJ's Happiness, I thought he was just a rapper.. But turns out that he's actually pretty good at singing too..

3. [+84][-3] I'm a Pink Panda.. Wonwoo is really famous among non-fans and muggles..ㅎㅎ

4. [+33][-1] Jeon Wonwooㅠㅠ

5. [+30][-1] Let's keep it in mind.. Wonwoo.. Wonwoo..

6. [+28][-1] I'm not their fan but I admit that he's really handsome.. I'm sorry if this offends any of you, but he's not just the typical flower boy.. He's really handsome, he's something more than just a flower boy.. He gives off an unique vibe..

7. [+27][-1] Cute..ㅜㅜ

8. [+26][-0] I think he's the visual of his group.. He looks so freaking warm-hearted and nice, and he has a really light skin tone, it somehow makes him look like a babyㅠㅠ But he's too skinny, it breaks my heart to see itㅠㅠ Pledis, please feed him a lot of delicious food..

9. [+26][-1] Wonwoo looks the best when he wears his glassesㅠㅠ


10. [+24][-0] Wow.. I totally respect him..

*clunches my weak heart*
trazy.com