Klook.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Cute idol anecdotes.

I'm a muggle who's into Yoon Kyunsang lately.. I usually just scroll through his Instagram or watch Three Meals a Day, but it's not satisfying enough for me.. So I decided to read some anecdotes about idols on fansigns and it's really funㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please give me some cute anecdotes to read!! I don't use Twitter so I'm not really updated about it..

Q: Who's the best cook in your group?
A: Me
Q: In the opposite, who's the worst cook in your group?
A: Everyone

I love things like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ It makes them sound friendlyㅋㅋㅋ

[+237][-2]

1. [+431][-42] Exo3
I go to all-girls technical school and they teach us how to solder there.
So I brought one of my work with me to a fansign, and showed it off to Jongdae.
JD: Whoa~ Good job.. Is this for me?
Me: No. I have to submit this to my teacher.

2. [+412][-53] Exo4
A fan walked to the stage and asked Kyungsoo
Fan: Are you the strongest member in this group?*raises her eyebrows up and down*
D.O: Pardon...? *widens his eyes*
Fan: I asked whether if you're the strongest member in this group *slams the desk*
And Suho, who sat next to D.O, answered
Suho: The strongest one in this group is me^^ and you'll crush the desk down if you slam it like that..
(I think 짱 in this context means 'strongest' since she sounded asking for a fight..?)

3. [+364][-46] Exo..
A fan walked to the stage with a fluttering heart and Do Kyungsoo asked for her name, and maybe she found his way of talking is really cute so she said 'Nani??' (means what in Japanese) and Kyungsoo thought it was her name, so he wrote it 'To: Nanhee'

4. [+280][-8] B1A4
B1A4'S Sandeul:
I feel really comfortable going out in public since not a lot of people recognizes me. One day, I went to have a lunch in a restaurant and there were this high school students who seemed to recognize me. One of them asked her friend to greet me, but she replied in anger "My Sandeul Oppa doesn't look like that!'. So I just finished my meal and went home.

5. [+280][-8] A fan said to Chanyeol "Let's get married in our next lives", so Chanyeol replied "Can't we get married in this life?" and that fan answered.. "I'm sorry, I'm already married in this life..'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+279][-9] .
Baekhyun: We won the first place because of you guys.
Exo-Ls: We know
Baekhyun: You all need to be more humble..

7. [+240][-18] Exo2
A fan brought a ring-shaped candy to a fansign, she was going to ask Baekhyun to marry her and she violently slam the candy on the desk and it got crushed... So Baekhyun went like "Hurray for the strongest girl in the world~" It's the funniest anecdote I've ever heardㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+219][-2] This is not about an idol, thoughㅋㅋ
Jung Woosung once came to my cousin's store and she unconciously said "Whoa.. He's really handsome" in front of him. Jung Woosung overheard that and his expression quickly changed, he asked "What did you say?". And my cousin was scared, but she still replied "I said that you're really handsome". Jung Woosung laughed and answered "I know, I just wanted to hear it twiceㅋ'

9. [+205][-1] 
Q: Your recent whereabouts? What do you do on the days where you have no schedule?
A: I work out everyday. Whether if I have schedule or not, I always work out everyday. And I also go to Sauna after that, I often go to Sauna. Sometimes, I go with SHINee's Minho. Not too long ago, I was sitting inside the bath and saw Suho and Sehun came. I felt embarassed because I was naked when I saw them, so I was going to act as if I didn't see them but they ran to me and greeted me properly.. I felt really embarassed so I decided to leave, and I saw D.O from the same direction I was going to go, he greeted me. Hahaha.

10. [+191][-6] The fans and the singers are just the same..ㅋㅋㅋ
A fan asked Kim Junmyeon for a signature, but she suddenly had a stomachache and farted in front of him. Kim Junmyeon stared at her as if he was suspecting her so the fan said "Yes, I farted so please hurry and sign the paper for me" Kim Junmyeon ended up signing the paper while using his other hand as a fan to get rid of the smellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com