Klook.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

More comments from 'The hardest debut MV to watch'

It was originally posted on Pann, here's the original post that I translated earlier.



-I.. honestly really like No More Dream..

-I knew Adore U would be in this list..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't watch Block B's MV..

-I wish BTS will release another song like No More Dream..

-What's the name of that Block B's MV?

-As expected from Adore U and Mama..

-Why is Infinite's Come Back Again not in this list..?

-Oh my goodness...ㅋㅋㅋ SM is really cruel to edit out their faces like that..

-Block Bㅋㅋㅋ 'This is my car'

-Ugh.. It's hard to choose one..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Don't Move'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been a long timeㅋㅋㅋ

-Red Velvet..

-Red Velvet always has this uniqueness in their MVs, and I really like it..

-I still can't forget how Vernon's arms got separated from his body..

-Those are the MVs of my favorite songs..

-I.. was expecting VIXX's Superhero to be in this list..

-Why is VIXX not in this list? I was expecting to see Hyde or Error in this list, though..

-Let's be honest, none of these MVs can beat Girls Day's debut MV..

-The caption for NCT's one is really funnyㅋㅋㅋ Can the fans recognize that member?

-I can't believe the OP didn't put Infinite's Come Back Again in this list!!!

-Black Pink's MV was fine, though..? Am I the only one who thinks it's nice?

-Adore U...ㅎㅎㅎ
trazy.com